[cinci_dads] Sharon Centre on Tuesday Anyone?

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:47:43 EDT

Hey everyone,

With the heat spell continuing into tomorrow, I am thinking about going to
the indoor Sharon Centre (with the kids of course).  I plan on being there at
11 AM when it opens, and may get there a little earlier to use the outdoor
swings for a little bit.  Anyone else interested?  If no positive replys I
may change my plans and do something else.  Let me know, or take your chances
that I may not show (hey that rhymes).

George

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)