[cinci_dads] Re: Save NPR and PBS

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <dzavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:24:58 -0400

Well said, Bruce.

Dan Zavon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Healey
  To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 9:36 AM
  Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: Save NPR and PBS

  Well, Mr. Simmons, I am truly sorry to hear that Sesame Street & The Cookie
Monster being mentioned in the same sentence as the President of the United
States is, in your opinion, overly political. You are indeed, like everyone
else, entitled to your opinion.

  I have always found that listenening - and digesting -   both sides of any
argument, along with a healthy dose of good humor, is the best way not only to
get along with each other, but to grow our own horizons, insights and knowledge.

  I am sorry that my attempt at humor has upset you, and that as a result you
feel you can no longer participate in our friendly repartee. Good-bye and good
luck.

  Bruce Healey