[cinci_dads] Re: SAHD

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patrick Bobst" <pbobst@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:56:57 -0400

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the note!  We would be more than happy to have you hook up with
us.  We will be at Sharon Woods on Monday...as of now at least.  What I will
do is add you to our group email list at freelist.com so you can check for
any last minute changes.  There is no fee associated with joining the
group...just show up and get to know the guys.  Feel free to call me at
248-8596 if you have any questions.  I will also forward your note on to the
rest of the group...so you might get a few more replies.  I look forward to
meeting you soon!
Tim Nabors

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com