[cinci_dads] Re: Request...

  • From: Brian Huffman <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 22:00:44 -0400

Hi all,

My Name is Brian Huffman... I have made it to one of the Monday playgroups. Unfortunately my son (Jude 10 Months Old), naps durring the majority of playtime. I was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting at the New Cincinnati Mills or Winton Woods any one day of the week from about 12:30 - 3:00..

Regards,

Brian

Dunno who designed the logo with the green house and the stick figures but I wanted to use it in a business card. Could someone point the way to a decent sized version. If I can, I will simply make a 'stay-at-home dad card' and post a link to the template, for anybody to use. I have a buddy who has a small printing operation and is gonna make some cards up for me.
-Jim Stuard