[cinci_dads] REMINDER: Sat. May 15 (8am-noon): N. Avondale Montessori USED BOOK SALE and PANCAKE B'FAST

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <dzavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Zavon" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:43:35 -0400

Hope you can make it to the sale.  If you have a few minutes, I'd really
appreciate your calling or emailing a friend or two to suggest that they
come too.  Book lovers will definitely find it worthwhile.
Thanks!
Dan Zavon

To all who like books and breakfast:

The North Avondale Montessori Dads group is having their 3rd annual Pancake
Breakfast and Used Book Sale on Saturday, May 15, from 8 a.m. to 12 noon, at
North Avondale Montessori School at 876 Glenwood Av.,45229,  between Reading
Rd. and Victory Pkwy. (NOT on Clinton Springs where our old building has
been torn down and a new one is being built).

See the attachment for the official announcement, but I wanted to personally
invite you to this fundraiser for the school.  I have carefully selected and
priced over 4000 used books for this sale - great books in good to excellent
condition - no junk.  Some kids' books, but most are for adults.  Something
for everyone - Fiction and non-fiction, hardbacks and paperbacks, many
over-size (coffee table) books, art, science, biography, history, politics,
literature, classics, archaeology, sets, science fiction, how-to, music,
sports, travel, many other categories.

Please forward this email to anyone you know who likes books.  I know people
who come to this sale will find great books at great prices.  We have only 4
hours to sell, so the trick is getting lots of people to come and look.

Thanks.

Dan Zavon
"Dan the Book Man"

P.S.  And the Pancake Breakfast is only $3 per person or $12 per family!