[cinci_dads] Re: Pre-school Open Gym, Tuesdays, Noon to 2PM, Sharonville Rec.Dept.

  • From: "Paul Kovach" <p_kovach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:12:23 +0000

FYI,
THE RECREATION CENTER GYM IS NOT OPEN AGAIN UNTIL 1/8/02. Sharon Woods indoor playground is open however.
Paul Kovach

From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] Pre-school Open Gym, Tuesdays, Noon to 2PM, Sharonville Rec. Dept.
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:22:54 EST

Hey Everyone,

In case you're looking for something to do with your kids on Tuesdays, every
Tuesday, 12 noon to 2:00PM, December through April, Sharonville Recereation
Department has an open pre-school gym. Cost is $2/child. The pre-school gym
is set up in one of Sharonville Recreation Departments' indoor basketball
courts, and includes padded mats for tumbling and climbing, all kinds of
balls, bean bags, hoola hoops, piano dolleys for riding, and just plenty of
room to run around. Just outside of the gym is an area with tables, booths,
and a couple of vending machines, if you want to pack a lunch. The men's
locker room even has a baby changing station (so I'm sure the women's does as
well).

Raymond and I have gone a couple of times now and it's a great way to burn
off some energy, especially during bad weather. Just show up anytime between
noon and 2:00 and have at it. Sharonville Recreational Department is located
at the corner of Creek Road and Thornview Drive, in Sharonville, just south
of Sharon Woods, with plenty of offstreet parking. I plan to e-mail the
group in advance for the Tuesdays that we plan on going, in case you want to
join us.

George and Raymond

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list problems)

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads