[cinci_dads] Paintball guns

  • From: "SCOTT KOLE" <scandal122317@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dadsgroup" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:35:36 -0500

Hello All,
I have all the information on the paintball guns for those of you interested in
purchasing them. We need at least 6 people to buy them, the cost will be $200
for the gun, hopper and nitro tank (this includes shipping). For those of you
not wanting the nitro system the cost would be $160 for the gun and co2 tank
but you will have more problems playing in colder weather and you will have to
get the tank filled on your own. I need to know an answer by Saturday 11/17.
please reply to this message and let me know what system you want. For those of
you who don't want one, I ask that you still reply and just tell me that you
don't want one so I can make sure that everyone got the message. A few of us
decided to just go on our own to buy our goggle systems, that way we can each
get the ones we want. If you need any more information, send me an E-mail or
call me at 860-0686.
Thanks,
Scott