[cinci_dads] Re: October Dads Night Out

  • From: Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

How about the Bahama Breeze as well as the Irish Pub at Newport on the Levee?
 Tim Nabors wrote:Hey,I was playing around with the website this morning and
saw that we don't have a October Dads Night Out scheduled yet (tragic)...or
November and December for that matter.Anyway, anyone interested in doing the
Dubliner again sometime in October?? - or possibly a M.O.M. night for
September.  We gotta have something to talk about that would warrant a special
meeting?Tim  Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com