[cinci_dads] Re: Not Guilty

  • From: "Rob Schweitzer" <rschweitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:21:02 -0400

  I don't know you and have never responded to these emails but signed up a
year ago when I was a stay at home dad.  I have been through this exact
situation (although I was never married) and it can take it's toll on you.  I
was kept from my youngest for 4 1/2 months and it tore me apart.  Finally
things have been worked out and I have a shared parenting agreement with my
ex-girlfriend.  I just wanted to say, keep faith man.  I know it is tough now
but all you can do is be the best person you can be and keep fighting for you
kids and things will eventually work out.  Your relationship with your kids
will never go away if it is strong!

Peace-Rob Schweitzer