[cinci_dads] Re: NEW BABY

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:16:03 -0400

Congratulations Tim! Hope to see you back at the group soon - with Everett,
of course! And welcome to the 'new father's club - 2nd round' that Steve and
I recently founded... ;-)

Chris, Ela, Patrick and Thomas (now 2 months! and 12 pounds!)

http://homepage.mac.com/ptelling/

> Hi:  Just wanted to let you know that our baby arrived today!  His name is
> Everett James and was born this morning (Aug 23) at 10:10 pm.  He is  19 1/4"
> long and almost 7 lbs.  He's great!
> See you all soon!
> Tim

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx