[cinci_dads] Museum Center Monday

  • From: "John Elliott" <jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brad Nead" <bcnead@xxxxxxxx>, "James Gleit" <jmgleit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:04:31 -0500

If anybody is interested, Dave Highcamp and myself will be down at the Museum
Center tomorrow.  No school groups on Mondays, however, some kids are still on
spring break.  Hopefully it won' t be too bad.  If your MC pass is still active
and you can make it, come on down.  The more the merrier.

Probably try to hit it early.  I'll definitely be down there by 10 a.m.  Call
me on the cell and I'll let you know where we are.  513-235-7461  My reception
isn't the greatest if you don't get me right away, especially down in the Kids
Museum.  I'll get to a place where it is and give you a call back.

John Elliott