[cinci_dads] Re: Monday Playdate

  • From: "Mike & Moira" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:20:46 -0400

Questions, questions. Boy, oh boy, would Dr. Phil ever have a heyday with this group. Ok, here are the answers to each of the questions - not necessarily in any logical order: Yes. No. No. Yes. And last but not least, the answer to the bonus question is "Margaret Thatcher"
If I can be of any more assistance, let me know..........

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
From: Koloszar Paul <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 2005/06/01 Wed PM 07:47:47 GMT To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: Monday Playdate

Dang! I don't have a soft cooler big enough for three lunches. What to
do??? (-snicker snicker-)

Oh, and we still have school this week. If I don't make it to the first
one, will we be allowed to come to any of the rest of them?

I suppose beer is out, too?

Cheers.

Paul
On 2005, Jun 01, , at 3:41 PM, <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Do we really have to bring a "sack lunch" or can it be in a soft
> cooler? Maybe I will try to make some of these this summer (if I can
> bring a soft cooler that is!)! Sounds fun!!
>
> Thanks for organizing this Mike!
>>
>> From: "Mike & Moira" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: 2005/06/01 Wed PM 05:36:56 GMT
>> To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [cinci_dads] Monday Playdate
>>
>> Dads,
>>
>>     Starting Monday, June 6th, several of us are planning to start
>> meeting at Sharon Woods for our "traditional" playgroup.  For those
>> new to the group, we meet from 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, and take a sack
>> lunch for the kids.  The specific location is the playground by the
>> Sharon Center.  To get there, take 42 south from 275.  After passing
>> Kemper Road, the park entrance is approx. 1/10 mile further down on
>> the left.  I think it costs a $1 to get in, or $3 for a season pass.
>>     Let me know if anyone has any questions, and looking forward to
>> seeing everyone there.
>>
>> Mike L.
>>

> Rick Thomas-Harmon

> field.
>
> - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
>
> - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
>
> Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
> free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or
> problems)

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list