[cinci_dads] Re: Monday Playdate

  • From: Koloszar Paul <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:47:47 -0400

Dang! I don't have a soft cooler big enough for three lunches. What to do??? (-snicker snicker-)

Oh, and we still have school this week. If I don't make it to the first one, will we be allowed to come to any of the rest of them?

I suppose beer is out, too?

Cheers.

Paul
On 2005, Jun 01, , at 3:41 PM, <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike,

Do we really have to bring a "sack lunch" or can it be in a soft cooler? Maybe I will try to make some of these this summer (if I can bring a soft cooler that is!)! Sounds fun!!

Thanks for organizing this Mike!

From: "Mike & Moira" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 2005/06/01 Wed PM 05:36:56 GMT To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [cinci_dads] Monday Playdate

Dads,

Starting Monday, June 6th, several of us are planning to start meeting at Sharon Woods for our "traditional" playgroup. For those new to the group, we meet from 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, and take a sack lunch for the kids. The specific location is the playground by the Sharon Center. To get there, take 42 south from 275. After passing Kemper Road, the park entrance is approx. 1/10 mile further down on the left. I think it costs a $1 to get in, or $3 for a season pass.
Let me know if anyone has any questions, and looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Mike L.

Rick Thomas-Harmon

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)