[cinci_dads] Monday Playdate

  • From: "Mike & Moira" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:36:56 -0400

Dads,

    Starting Monday, June 6th, several of us are planning to start meeting at
Sharon Woods for our "traditional" playgroup.  For those new to the group, we
meet from 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, and take a sack lunch for the kids.  The
specific location is the playground by the Sharon Center.  To get there, take
42 south from 275.  After passing Kemper Road, the park entrance is approx.
1/10 mile further down on the left.  I think it costs a $1 to get in, or $3 for
a season pass.
    Let me know if anyone has any questions, and looking forward to seeing
everyone there.

Mike L.