[cinci_dads] Re: May DNO

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:10:27 -0400

Those night's do not work for me. Jill's dad's birthday on Tuesday, and Friday we are leaving for Atlanta(like 5 a.m).

Mark.

From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
To: Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tom burke <tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cinci_dads] May DNO
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:11:51 -0400

Dads,

How about a DNO for May on either Tuesday 5/8 or Thursday 5/10 at the Oakley Pub and Grill? I haven't been there myself but have heard good things:

'Cincinnati loves it's establishments that know how to make a burger and the Oakley Pub and Grill ranks among the best in this category. This dark wooded bar with copper accents located just off of Oakley Square has a true tavern feel. The burgers are a ½ pound of choice black angus chuck grilled your way. Every Wednesday is burger mania â?? a burger with 5 toppings is only $5.00. Monday is $.30 chicken wing day. An extensive list of appetizers is offered including a basil chicken quesadilla and a crab cake. Homemade meatloaf, pizzas, soups, salads, and sandwiches complete your selections for lunch and dinner. Bar stays open until 2:30 a.m. Monday -Saturday and until 1:00 a.m. on Sunday.'

Oakley Pub and Grill
3924 Isabella Avenue
Oakley
(513) 531-2500

Let me know if you are interested and what night!
George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)