[cinci_dads] Madcap Puppets

  • From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bethagin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <YMErtle@xxxxxxx>, <Angela_Rodenparker@xxxxxxxxxx>, <vschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:20:31 +0000

Hello All,

Once again the Preschool my kids are attending is holding a fund raiser with
the Madcap Puppet Theatre. This is a fun, entertaining way to spend a Saturday
morning.

The Puppeteers are doing a production of "Monkey See, Monkey Do" on Saturday,
April 30th (11:00AM) at the Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian church.

Tickets are $6 each (normally around $8 I think) and will be available at the
door.

I have included a link to the madcap website. Feel free to contact me via phone
or e-mail for additional information. Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.madcappuppets.com/index.htm

Rick Thomas-Harmon

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list