[cinci_dads] Kinda like Christmas for Cinci Dads

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:43:07 -0400

Hey Dads,

I made a visit to All About Kids Parenting Magazine in Mount Adams today and
left with a boxful of items they would like us to review for future magazine
dates.with more items to come.  So all you need to do is review the item
(put it in writing!) and get it to Gail at All about Kids.the stuff is then
yours to keep. I'll get you all the contact info of course.   Below is the
list of what I picked up - and we'll make it first come, first serve.I won't
drive any of the items out to you unless you agree to pay me in beer!  ;)
Tim

The items up for review are

Brita Water Filtration system (for your faucet)

Fisher Price 'Power Touch Baby' talking book  (kind of like the leap pad.
Ages 6 mnths to 3 years)

Fisher Price 'Creatrix' Creativity system.  Ages 3+

Wham-O Star Steps (with CD)  Things strap on to kids shoelaces and they
follow the lights to dance like a star!  Ages 5+

Justice League Chess Set.  Superhero figurines chess set.  Ages 8 to adult.
(Wonder woman is hot!)

Books:
Chicken Soup for the Soul Nascar Xtreme Race Journal for kids by Jack
Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen

Ben Over Night by Sara Ellis (Hardcover)  Very nice book

Rookie Dad Tackles the Toddler by Susan Fox  Advance uncorrected copy.
Sequel to 'Rookie Dad'

Tim Nabors

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com