[cinci_dads] Re: July Dads Night Out Reminder

  • From: "Bryan Ware" <bware6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:24:26 +0000

George,
Something came up and I can't meet you guys for bowling. Hopefully catch you next time.

From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] July Dads Night Out Reminder
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:10:24 EDT

Dads,

Just a reminder that this month's night out is this Thursday. Pertinent info
is at the bottom of this reminder. The following have responded as attending:

Tim
Mark S. (bowling only)
Mike L.
Rick T-H
Paul
Brian (bowling only)
George

Anyone else interested please respond ASAP so we can get a head count for the
dinner table size and number of bowling lanes needed. I am looking forward
to it - this is my first week with both my boys at home and my wife back to
work full time! :). See you Thursday at TGIFridays!

George

<< Subj: July Dads Night Out
Date: 7/16/02 6:07:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: <A HREF="mailto:AHummeldor";>AHummeldor</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

Hey Dads,

How about dinner/bowling on Thursday evening, July 25? Princeton Bowl in
tri- county area has a deal of $1.75/game and $1.25/shoes on Thursdays this
summer. We could meet at 6:30 PM at TGIFridays on the east side of Princeton
Road (Rt. 747), just south of Kemper Road (same side of street as Steak and
Shake), have some dinner/drinks, then head 1/2 mile up the road to bowl
(about 8:00 PM). Princeton Bowl is on the west side of Princeton Road,
between Kemper and 275, behind the Pro Care and Frisch's Big Boy. Come for
dinner, bowling or both.

 I bowl maybe once a year, so I won't embarass anyone but myself.  Please
RSVP by Wednesday July 24 (sooner if possible), so I can get a big enough
dinner table for all and try to get correct number of adjacent lanes at the
bowling alley.  Come by even if you don't bowl, there's always pool or just
hanging out with the "child-free" dads.  Hope to see you there!

George >>

<< message3.txt >>

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads