[cinci_dads] July Dads' Night Out

  • From: glen calhoun <glencalhoun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:30:09 -0700

Hello everyone,

Since we couldn't quite think of anything outrageous to do this month,
we thought maybe we could have another card (poker, Euker) night.  I
will, or rather my parents will, host it for us.  My parents have a full
finished basement with games, pool table and lots of room to goof off.
They also have a swimming pool so bring your suits for a little night
swimming!!

I can't remember how the last night of cards went, no I didn't drink too
much, I wasn't there, but this time here is how I thought about it.
Bring whatever you want to drink by way of alcohol, some may be there,
but I can't guarentee how much.  We also thought everyone could bring
something to eat: chips, dip, brownies, cake, pop, etc. that would be
nice too.  Larry has graciously voted to bring pizza, so make sure we
thank him.  Also if everyone would e-mail or call me to let me know if
you are coming it would help to know how many pizzas to get and how much
stuff we need or people to expect.

Around 7:00pm on July the 25th would be the date.  Now for directions:
Take I-275 to the Hamilton/Fairfield exit, also the Rt. 4 exit.  Turn
right off the exit and follow Rt. 4 until you see a McDonalds on your
left (about 1.5miles) and take a left onto Boymel.  Boymel will dead end
into Mack Rd.  Turn left on Mack Rd, than an immediate right onto
Fairwood Ct.  The house is the third one on the right, number 9 (big
stone mailbox).  Pull down the driveway (to the left) and park as
systematically as possible so we can fit enough cars in.  You can look
at the link Larry provided as follows to see a map.
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&zoom_in=1&uid=uai6ldh5vcm6q8zd:z0lfy05ay&aphoto=0&SNVData=3mad3-5.fy%28a1x9a7_%29rr5hf2%3bah7-%3df%2b%19%12OC%14XB%15%2bRJ%28%19%12OC%19KD%13E%3dB%19_q47nq%3dz5uu%28%11E%3abwlub2%3d%3dy5qf1n%3d0,rb%3b7%3bb5m-r2qfj5m%3be10h%284&pcat=

If you have any questions let me know
858-3015 Glen and Christy Calhoun
If you get lost along the way call
874-5832 Mimi and Ron Broerman (my-christy's parents)
9 Fairwood Ct
Fairfield

See you there!
christy