[cinci_dads] Jet Blue use

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, richard.smith4@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:32:46 -0500

Under increased pressure to announce an exit strategy from Iraq,
President George W. Bush revealed plans today to bring U.S. troops
home on the budget airlines JetBlue.

Mr. Bush received praise for his decision to withdraw American
troops, but his choice of JetBlue to transport them raised more
than a few eyebrows.

According to most official estimates, with its recent spate of
scheduling problems and flight delays, JetBlue could take up to
twelve years to bring U.S. troops home, and possibly 26+ years in
the event of inclement weather.

But at a press conference at the White House today, the president
argued that the selection of Jet Blue was "crucial" to the success
of his latest exit strategy.

"Setting an exact timetable for a withdrawal from Iraq would be
playing right into the enemy's hands," Mr. Bush said. "By going
with JetBlue, our enemy will have no idea when we're leaving."

To emphasizes his point, Mr. Bush added, "And neither will we."

Across Iraq, U.S. GIs were hopeful that the news about JetBlue
meant that they would be home by Christmas, or at least by Easter
2033.

FOR YOU SERIOUS DEMOCRATS:

This is just a joke.

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft® Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/