[cinci_dads] Jeff Hall

  • From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:17:34 EDT

Guys,

Jeff Hall called me this morning and was interested in what the group was up
to this fall. Most of you probably remember that Jeff doesn't have e-mail
access.

Anyway, Andy is in school now and Jeff is ready to venture out with the
twins. He said that afternoons are best for him, specifically Tuesday and
Thursday
afternoons. He plans to attend the Museum Center with the twins on Tuesday
Afternoons. I told him that I would pass on this information and would also
post
his phone number so that others interested in afternoon activities could
contact him.

Give Jeff a call at 513.248.8949 if you are interested in afternoon playdates.

Rick (Harmon) Thomas-Harmon

RTH '84
Visit Hayes Class of 1984 at:
http://hayes1984.tripod.com/hayeshighschoolclassof1984/