[cinci_dads] January DNO

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 21:47:12 -0500

Hi everyone,

Last month's DNO was a pretty good turnout. The Brazenhead is a great place. I am looking forward to another DNO there again in the near future.

How about a January DNO? Rick suggested hockey, but I have not heard anything on that idea.

So let's get the old grey cells going and come up with some suggestions.

The old standby's may work, Dave and Buster, Molly Malone's(FKA The Dubliner), The Dublin Pub at Rookwood Commons, and/or the Hoffbrauhaus in Newport.

If you want to wait till February, that will be ok too. Let me know what you think.

Have a great day,

Mark.

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview