[cinci_dads] Re: January DNO

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:43:52 -0500

Mmmmmmmmmm, HofbrauHaus. I'm in for the 23rd!

Paul

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

On 12 Jan, 2007, at 9:13 AM, Mark Hood wrote:

I wanted to go to the HoffbrauHaus, Jeff wasn't too keen on the idea. Something about breakins and robberies. But since he may have a scout meeting, we should just shoot for the Haufbrauhaus(if there are no other objections). If Jeff wants to do something else, he can plan the next DNO. He finally had to get a computer for his kids school work. I do not believe he is on the listserve yet.

So let's hold to the 23rd at the Hoffbrauhaus at 6 p.m. Let me know if this sounds good to you.

Have a great day,

Mark.

From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: January DNO
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 8:06:36 -0500

Mark,

I thought we were planning on the Hoffbrauhaus. Perhaps I misunderstood. Unless those of us who said they can make it object, why don't we just stick with Hoffbrauhaus on the 23rd since you were really leaning towards it. Sound like a plan Paul and Mark S.? Next month we could do D&B's or something else depending on who wants to organize it. That's my 2-cents worth!

George

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/