[cinci_dads] January DNO

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:30:44 -0500

I spoke with Jeff Hall. He said Tuesdays may be bad for him because of scouts.

If he has his meeting on the 16th, then he will be abe to make it on the 23rd.

So far it looks like me, George, Paul, and Mark S. Jeff is unknown at this time.

So let's shoot for the 23rd, now we need to decide on location. Jeff likes Dave and Busters, he wants to play games. I think there is an arcade at Newport on the Levee. But for some reason I remember someone saying that area is getting really bad about crime. I don't know. I am very flexible.

Talk to you later,

Mark.

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview