[cinci_dads] Re: January DNO

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:34:40 -0500

Looks like Tuesdays, the 16th and the 23rd looks best for me. How does this work for you guys?

I will call Jeff Hall today to see if either of these dates work for him.
I am leaning towards the Hoffbrauhaus in Newport, I really love that place and haven't been in a long time.

Talk to you later,

Mark.

From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: January DNO
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:24:33 -0500

Mark,

I am up for monthly DNOs as well. Wednesday nights typically don't work for me because of Cub Scouts, but if that's the best night for everyone else then go for it. I would like to have our DNOs within the 275 loop - Brazenhead was good but just too far for me last time since I live in KY.

Hockey, Molly Malone's, The Dubliner Pub or Hoffbrauhaus all work for me. We could always just meet at a Fridays, BW-3, AppleBees or the like, too. Allyn's Cafe on Columbia Pkwy near Alms Park/Lunken Airport was a good time when we did that a couple of years ago. I say pick one and we can do a different one the next month. Maybe offer a couple of optional days and go for the one with the most "votes". That seems to have worked well in the past when I have organized DNOs. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on the January DNO Mark!

George

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG