[cinci_dads] In your neck of the woods

  • From: "Larry Maple" <larrymaple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:37:00 -0800

Hello
My name is Larry Maple, one of the Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads.
I live in Amelia about 10 minutes east of you.  I would be happy to get
together sometime and let our little ones play.  I think I met Greg once but I
am not certain.  Does Greg wear a beard?
Any way if you would like to get together my home phone is 943-0505
 My daughter is 2 (her birthday was last Friday) so they would be very close in
age,

Larry

PS my wife does gymnastics with Tiffany on Saturdays if that kind of thing
might interest you.