[cinci_dads] Re: IHN looking for Digital Camera

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:24:39 -0400

Thanks Brian!

Do you think one of those companies might be willing to donate a camera
to IHN?  They assist homeless families in the Cinci area - well, you can
read more about them on their website.  It's:
<http://www.ihncincinnati.org> www.ihncincinnati.org  I'm sure IHN will
give them credit in their newsletters, etc.  I'm sure it would be a tax
write off as well.

Anyway, thanks again for your feedback.

Take care!

Tim Nabors