[cinci_dads] Haloween Party

  • From: Lawrence Maple <larrymaple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 05:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

First Annual Halloween Party is at:

3155 Jenny Lind Rd.
Amelia OH, 45102

Larry Maple's Residence

The Party is being Joint hosted by:

Calhoun Family
Herforth Family
Hummeldorf Family
Maple Family

Preparations are being made to ensure a spooky good
time.  The RSVP is just a helpful way for us to get an
idea of approximately how much good stuff to prepare.
If by some chance you did not recieve an invite this
was in error, If you are in the Dads Group or family
there of You are Invited. It is not mandatory that you
tell us before you come if your schedule does not let
you know until 10 minutes before the party that you
can come, we will still very very happy to have you.
Costumes, Yes as Super parents - you are encouraged to
wear costumes.  There will be games as well a COSTUME
contest, and lots of goodies to eat.

For directions to the House please call 943-0505
(Larry) or try this=
take 275 to the Beechmont Ave exit, go east for 5
miles and at a traffic light where there is a blue
rite aid on the right, turn Right on to Jenny Lind Rd.
I am 2.2 miles down on the right, at the bottom of a
noticeable hill. [if you get to a second stop sign you
have gone too far.]

Thanks Your Hosts

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)