[cinci_dads] GOLF-Update

  • From: condarj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:21:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Here's the latest-so far we have 4 or 5 guys brave enough to golf. They are:
Bob, George, Paul Kovach, Donny, and maybe PK2. I will be calling on Sept. 2
for
tee times, so if you would like to add your name, please do so before then.
Please note, we will be playing on FRIDAY, which may be good for those who
always
miss Thursday DNOs.

George, or whoever asked about clubs-I have an extra bag, so if you're a righty
we can split up my set.  That would save on a rental fee.

OK, Have a great holiday weekend-Bob

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)