[cinci_dads] Re: Fwd: Fw: THE CLINTON YEARS

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:58:19 -0500

I could not agree with you more Mike!  Thanks.  Actually, a little heated
discussion is just what this forum needs!  It's a heck of a lot more
interesting than playdate time changes (though that's important too!...don't
get me wrong).  It's been an interesting discussion...helps relieve the 'cabin
fever'.

Send me money.
Tim
Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at: