[cinci_dads] Re: Fwd: Fw: THE CLINTON YEARS

  • From: theKoloszars <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:05:24 -0500

Agreed. For my part, I apologize if I offended the sensibilities of others.

Paul Koloszar

Jim Stuard wrote:

Cmon folks,
Save it for election day. I think everybody has gotten in the requisite
amount of rhetoric, for their side. It probably shouldn't have been
disseminated on a freelist that is all about playgroups and dads nights out.
Please let it be. If this persists, don't be surprised if folks start
getting banned from the list. I've seen it happen on other lists.
-Jim Stuard

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads