[cinci_dads] Fw: thanks for the help with the tables and file cabinet file holders

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:22:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Kate Powers <kpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: thanks for the help with the tables and file cabinet file holders

> Just wanted to say "thanks" to you all for help last week with getting the
> file folder holders put together, and to acknowledge that the week before
> couple of the guys brought in their saws and cut the double table in half,
> then replaced legs. I appreciate the help! Kate

> The information transmitted, or contained or attached to or with this
Notice is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI), confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, transmission, dissemination, other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient without the express written
consent of the sender is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please
contact The Children's Home of Cincinnati's Privacy Officer at (513)
272-2800 immediately for further instructions about returning or destroying
all copies of these documents.

> This information may be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and other Federal and Ohio laws.
Improper or unauthorized use or disclosure of this information could result
in civil and/or criminal penalties.

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)