[cinci_dads] Fw: reminder: Children's Home Garden Committee meeting

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:13:32 -0400

Forwarding a msg regarding the garden committee.  It's open to all of us
(Cincinnati Stay-at-Home Dads), so if you can go - that would be great!  I
won't be able to make it with the baby due any day....but certaintly will try
for the next time.
Hope to see you all soon
Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay-at-Home Dads  at: