[cinci_dads] Fw: only 8 days left - GCCCC 2009 Lunar New Year's Gala

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <dzavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Zavon" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:57:14 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Xiaojie Zavon
To: Dan Zavon
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:21 PM
Subject: only 7 days left - GCCCC 2009 Lunar New Year's Gala

There is still seats available for the upcoming Chinese New Year Gala event!
Pls use below link to register or call 513-852-4100 or email
chinesechamberoffice@xxxxxxxxx .

Don't miss out this great opportunity to meet with our special guests from New
York Consulate General's Office of PRC, to learn about the our key note
speaker's personal and professional experiences of living and working in China,
to bid on the silent auction items of a great variety, and to get a taste of
China's rich cultural performances!

The Gala Committee and the Chinese Chamber of Commerce wish you Gong Hey Fat
Choi!

      Print Event Flyer - Become a Sponsor - REGISTER NOW

      Print Event Flyer - Become a Sponsor - REGISTER NOW

      This email was sent by Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce,
2200 PNC Center, 201 E 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, using Express Email
Marketing. You were added to this list as shau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/29/2009.

      Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing. You
can change your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.

--
Xiaojie "Shau" Zavon
Director of Rental/VP

President
Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce
2200 PNC Center
201 E. Fifth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202