[cinci_dads] Fw: joining

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:51:13 -0500

Hey all!  Long time no see!  Anyway, forwarding on a note from another Dad
interested in joining the group.  I replied to him already, but if you want
to reply also - feel free.  I'm sure it would make him feel more welcome.
Hope to be at the children's home tomorrow.  I sure will try!  See you then
I hope.

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com