[cinci_dads] Re: Fw: humor: Women's T-shirts

  • From: Robert Conda <condarj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:18:35 -0400

Hello Dear,

As you may notice, I dedited these since you don't like long
stupid emails. If you want the rest let me know. I am now
going to check on Nicholas, afterwards I will go downstairs
and demand you feed me, or pester you in some other fashion.

Love--Bob

WASHINGTON POST columnist runs a column each summer Listing
interesting WOMEN'S T-shirts observed at the Ocean City,
Maryland beach.

2. I'M STILL HOT ... IT JUST COMES IN FLASHES.

5. I'M NOT 50. I'M $49.95 PLUS TAX.

7. BUCKLE UP. IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE ALIENS TO SNATCH YOU
FROM YOUR CAR.

8. I'M NOT A SNOB. I'M JUST BETTER THAN YOU ARE.

12. MY MIND WORKS LIKE LIGHTNING. ONE BRILLIANT FLASH AND
IT'S GONE.

13. EVERY TIME I HEAR THE DIRTY WORD "EXERCISE", I WASH MY
MOUTH OUT WITH CHOCOLATE.

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list