[cinci_dads] Re: Fw: Toddler Learning and Enrichment Program

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:13:10 -0400

Please send me some info, thx.
Mark Hood
4734 Circle Dr.
Fairfield Oh. 45014-2400

From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cinci_dads] Fw: Toddler Learning and Enrichment Program
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:38:28 -0400

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at www.cincinnatidads.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Powers" <kpowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 5:22 PM
Subject: Toddler Learning and Enrichment Program

> Hi Dads: We wanted you to know that we are starting a Toddler Learning and
> Enrichment Program this fall. It will be focused on two to three year
olds,
> and will introduce Montessori Daily Living and Sensorial Activities along
> with the materials which are out in the playroom. We'll also offer the
> MUSIKGARTEN Family Music and Movement program weekly, and have special
> visitors (the children's librarian, a nature volunteer, etc. ) I don't
know
> yet how many of our parents are signed up, but wanted to say that if any
of
> you want to find out more about it I could send you some materials end of
> next week. Thanks, Kate

> The information transmitted, or contained or attached to or with this
Notice is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI), confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination, other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient without the express written
consent of the sender is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact The Children's Home of Cincinnati's Privacy Officer at (513)
272-2800 immediately for further instructions about returning or destroying
all copies of these documents.

> This information may be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and other Federal and Ohio laws.
Improper or unauthorized use or disclosure of this information could result
in civil and/or criminal penalties.

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list problems)

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads