[cinci_dads] Fw: Replying to CNN story

  • From: "Mike & Kirsty Wertz" <mikertz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cincy dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:44:51 -0400

Gentlemen,

below is an email sent to cnn regarding their girly dad.
 On the CNN web page there is a story response
: mechanism, if anyone else wants to give their opinion.
thought you  might enjoy this one.
:
mike
__
We want to thank you for sending your comments to CNN Interactive.
:  Your feedback is appreciated. We have sent your comments to the producers
: for review and consideration. Unfortunately, we will not be able to
: personally respond to your message at this time.
:   Keep your browser pointed to   CNN.com
:
: Sincerely,
:
: CNN Interactive Community Staff