[cinci_dads] Fw: Ethnography paper research-interview questionnaire

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:06:05 -0500

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Sherie Sawyers
To: cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 11:07 AM
Subject: Ethnography paper research-interview questionnaire

Dear Mr. Nabors,
     Thank you so much for the response you have already submitted.  I have
finally prepared my interview questions and am forwarding them onto you and ask
that you forward them along to members of your organization who wouldn't mind
helping with my research.  I sincerely appreciate anyone within your group who
might be able to answer these questions for my paper.  Once again, I am a
student at Montgomery Community College in Rockville Maryland (right outside of
Washington, D.C.) I am doing research for my cultural anthropology class on a
recently emerged identity group.  I choose stay-at-home fathers because I have
a great respect for them and what they have chosen to do.  I am trying to prove
that the recently emerged identity group of stay-at-home fathers are capable of
performing traditional roles of women through providing childcare and managing
the household.&nb! sp;
      I have attached the questionnaire and look forward to all of your
if it is possible to do a telephone interview please let me know.
    Thank you so very much for all your help!  I'm trying for an A!  Thank you,
Thank you.

Sherie Sawyers

Cell phone 'switch' rules are taking effect - find out more here.