[cinci_dads] Re: Fw: Childfest Volunteer Help from the Stay-At-Home Dads

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 06:49:34 -0400

Hi Mike and everyone,

Thanks! The only one that is a regular visitor to the Children's Home
without a computer is Jeff and Andy Hall.  I agree, it would probably be
best to cancel that Friday's playgroup...or just make it later during the
'playground time' we have and have everyone just gather there if the weather
is decent.

I should be able to help with the setup Saturday morning - the earlier the
better for me.

Speaking of the Children's Home, I will probably have to get the $ we
collected to them by this coming Thursday.  For those of you still planning
on donating to our collection, please either email me or call me ASAP so we
can make arrangements.

Tim

ps I added a couple more members to our contact list, let me know if you
need one.

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com