[cinci_dads] Fw:

  • From: "SCOTT KOLE" <scandal122317@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "chiphome" <chipvoelker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "heather" <Scolag1@xxxxxxx>,"smeinken" <smeinken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:51:07 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: JEFF KLEINSMITH
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 11:15 PM
To: April Kleinsmith; Barb Averell; Aunt Donna; Kelly; LaVerne Kole; Marilyn
Manski; Michael Parkman; Michelle Shreve; Pat Homan; Sal Biondo; Scott Kole;
Steve Matolka; Tammy Honick; Wendall Barker

This is very well put together and said.  Keep it going!!!!

"AMERICA!"

I don't know who put this together but, they deserve a lot of   credit.

Osama Bin Laden, your time is short;
We'd rather you die, than come to court.
Why are you hiding if it was in God's name?
Your just a punk with a turban; a pathetic shame.

I have a question, about your theory and laws;
"How come you never die for the cause?"

Is it because you're a coward who counts on others?
Well, here in America, we stand by our brothers.

As is usual, you failed in your mission;
If you expected pure chaos, you can keep on wishing
Americans are now focused and stronger than ever;
Your death has become our next endeavor.

What you tried to kill, doesn't live in our walls;
It's not in buildings or shopping malls.

If all of our structures came crashing down;
It would still be there, safe and sound.

Because pride and courage can't be destroyed;
Even if the towers leave a deep void.

We'll band together and fill the holes
We'll bury our dead and bless their souls.

But then our energy will focus on you;
And you'll feel the wrath of the
Red, White and Blue.

So slither and hide like a snake in the grass;
Because America's coming to
kick your ass!!!

Keep this email going. PASS IT ON