[cinci_dads] Re: From jeff hall

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: terrapin5383@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:41:55 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I just subscribed you... you'll get all the "dad spam" just like everyone else now... ;-)

Just send your message to cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (like this one).

As for my growing family - my daughter just turned ONE last week - here's a link:

http://web.mac.com/tellingc/iWeb/Site/Martha%27s%20First%20Birthday.html

I saw Dan Zavon (and his wife Shau, their 3 kids) at the Chinese New Year banquet/carnival last weekend - was a lot of fun for the kids.

God Bless,

Chris Telling
Own your OWN DVD (or book!)
ownyourowndvd.com
ownyourownbook.com
513-470-0165

On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:31 PM, terrapin5383@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi chris! I finally got a computer. How do I get on the cinci dads e mail list? Hope all is going well for you and the family.