[cinci_dads] Free Red's Tickets

  • From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:40:23 EDT

Guys,

Just heard about a last minute deal that is too good to keep to myself.

The freestore foodbank is giving out vouchers for free Reds tickets for
tonight's game (Wednesday 6.16)

The freestore folks are at the corner of  2nd and Main downtown and every
person who drops off a canned good will receive a voucher good for a ticket to
the game tonight. (4 canned goods would get a family of four in free)

If interested and want more info feel free to call me or e-mail me. We may
try to go down to possibly witness history made with Ken Griffy Jr.  #500
homerun.

Rick (Harmon) Thomas-Harmon

RTH '84
Visit Hayes Class of 1984 at: