[cinci_dads] Feb DNO

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cinci_dads: freelists.org" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tom.burke.ohio" <tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:42:33 -0500

Dads,

How about the Montgomery Inn Boathouse on either Thursday 2/22 or Tuesday 2/27
at 6:30PM for our February Dads Night Out?  Check out their menu, location etc
at www.montgomeryinn.com.  I can make reservations so a head count would be
best.  We can hopefully get a window seat and watch the river traffic, have
some ribs and Ted's Pale Ale!  Let me know if interested and which night is
better!  Thanks!

George

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list