[cinci_dads] FW: stay-at-home dad new to Cincinnati

  • From: "Cincinnati SAHD's" <cincidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 06:41:56 -0400

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN ERNST [mailto:johnernst_13@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:12 PM
To: CinciDads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: stay-at-home dad new to Cincinnati

Hello.

My name is John Ernst.  I moved back to Cincinnati
this past December when my spouse took a job at
Cincinnati Children's Hospital.  We moved from
Illinois where both of us worked full time.

We have two children, Caleb age 4 and Bettina age 3.

We live in Pleasant Ridge.

I am a full-time stay-at-home dad.

I am interested in finding age appropriate play groups
for my children and meeting other stay-at-home dads.

Thank you for your help.

sincerely,
John

513.351.3584