[cinci_dads] FW: Article for I-Parenting Media

  • From: "Cincinnati SAHD's" <cincidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:56:05 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlotte and Mark [mailto:mccstack@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:58 PM
To: CinciDads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Article for I-Parenting Media

DADS,

My name is Mark Stackpole, and I write articles from a "dad's perspective"
for I-Parenting Media (www.iparenting.com, Family Energy magazine).
Currently, I am writing an article for the website about fun things that
dads and kids can do together once the weather gets nicer.  More
specifically, it has to do with "National Backyard Games Week" at the end of
May -- what kinds of games and activities can dads build, play, etc.

I cam across your website during some preliminary research for the piece and
really appreciated its overall tone -- I am a "part-time" stay-at-home dad
myself.  I was hoping one or two of your members might want to participate
in the piece?

If so, please forward my e-mail address to any interested parties and ask
them to reply to me here.  I would be happy to mention your organization as
a part of the quote attribution.

Thanks and best wishes,

Mark Stackpole
I-Parenting Media