[cinci_dads] FW: ABC Television is looking for families

  • From: "Cincinnati SAHD's" <cincidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:35:43 -0400

You can be a star!

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Roitman [mailto:jamie.roitman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:33 PM
To: CinciDads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ABC Television is looking for families

Hello Tim,

I am a Casting Producer for ABC Television.  Currently, we are looking for
famiies that would be great for our show, and thought you might be
interested in participating!

Attached please find a flier with information regarding this national
television program, as well as our press release.  Please feel free to
recommend to me or pass this information on to anyone else you feel might be
interested!

Please call me with any questions or referrals.   I look forward to speaking
with you soon!

This is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity!

Jamie

(212) 404.1473