[cinci_dads] Re: FW:

  • From: <scubadog88@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:16:41 +0000

John,

I can tell you from experience, when I was more active with the group, myself
and sometimes several others would respond to the individuals directly (as
opposed to through the freelist.)

Unfortunately, speaking ONLY for myself, I have NOT been responding to the
recent ones because I haven't been on top of playdates, etc. (Kids in preschool
5 days a week does that to a guy!)

I always responded and tried to give a specific day and time of a scheduled
playdate that I knew I would MOST likely be attending. That way they could at
least know that SOMEONE would be there if they chose to go. It gave them a
person to "look for" rather than just hanging out there.

SO, I say GO FOR IT John!!

> From: "John Elliott" <jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/01/11 Tue PM 04:20:53 GMT
> To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: FW:
>
> Tim,
>
> When you forward hits from the website wanting information about the group,
> what are you expecting from the guys?  Is there anyone responsible for
> contacting the inquiries?  You said you had trouble with your email sometimes.
>
> I know over the holidays and even during the fall I was pretty busy and never
> did anything with the forwards.  Read them all but din't do anything.  I
> didn't know if anybody else made contact, but didn't want to assume yes or
> no.  I'd hate to see possible new members fall through the cracks.
>
> I'd be open to be one of the contact people if you'd like or need.  Like I
> said, I'd hate to see anybody fall through the cracks.
>
> John Elliott

Rick Thomas-Harmon

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx