[cinci_dads] Re: Donuts

  • From: TheKoloszars <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:12:42 -0400

Tim, et al.

Ah, yes!

Thank you for reminding me to remind everyone. The Krispy Kreme Donut factory/bakery tour is scheduled for 10:30 AM on Tuesday, May 4. The place is in Monroe (exit 29 off of 75). More concise directions will be forthcoming, once I remember all the necessary street names.

Given good weather, those in attendence will have the opportunity to enjoy lunch at my house afterwards. Menu will have hot dogs, mac-n-cheese, and not a lot else. You and your kids will be full of donuts, anyways. We have a modest swingset with a slide, a sandbox, and room to run. If we are lucky, we'll be able to see the cows in the nearby field.

In case of bad weather, there is a burger king with an indoor play area very close by, too.

All those who are interested in attending, please RSVP ASAP! Sorry for the rush (Tim, couldn't you have reminded me at the DNO?? Sheesh, good help is hard to come by.).

PaulK2

Can someone tell me when the Donut tour is happening? I can't seem to find the date/time/anything. I'm also missing my keys, but I'll make the kids work on that. Thanks!

Tim Nabors

Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
<http://www.cincinnatidads.com>www.cincinnatidads.com