[cinci_dads] Re: December DNO

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 07:48:45 -0500

The 12th is good for me!

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

On 6 Dec, 2006, at 7:23 AM, Mark Hood wrote:

I may be selfish, but I would like this last DNO of the year to have the biggest turnout.

I think we agree the the Brazenhead in Mason will be the place to be. But the date seems to be in conflict with other commitments.

George has a Cub Scout Meeting on Wednesday, Dec 13th, David has to work on Tuesday the 12th.

So how does Thursday the 14th sound?

Let me know how this work for you.

Have a great day,

Mark.